Facilitation is one of HR Matters (Pty) Ltd’s core competencies, used in the main to:
- Assist Leadership and Management to develop Strategic, Operational (Execution) and Annual Performance Plans;
- We follow varied models of strategy development depending on the nature of industry our client is in, for the RSA Public Sector, we use, in the main, the Framework for Managing Programme Performance – National Treasury;
- For our Private Sector Clientel, we use any of up to date models could include Scenario Planning, Six Hats, Blue Ocean Strategy, Balance Score Card, and other Outside – In Strategy Planning approaches; in each case we would agree the precise framework with clients prior implementation;
- Facilitate team cohesion and effectiveness in building Purposeful Teams;
- Enhance decision making by following a structured process facilitation;
Depending on the matter at hand, sometimes we would use the less known “Dynamic Facilitation” approach which thrives on a somewhat chaotic, less structured and free flow blue skying effort, oftimes with amazing ‘out of the box thinking” results of a truly transformational nature.
At HR Matters we recognize the role played by training, facilitation and learning in individual growth and organization development. To this end, as a Services SETA (SSETA)accredited education and training provider, HR Matters offers accredited training programmes as well as licensed, customized and well researched courses. Depending on the nature of the course, delivery of these would be through using traditional training tools and techniques used in adult learning settings, or through use of modern facilitation skills resulting in self-learning. Learning could also be achieved online through our e-learning platform. We offer Public Programmes from our training facility in uMhlanga or outbound training at client’s hired premises.