HR Matters (Pty) Ltd is an accredited training and education provider, with Services SETA (SSETA) accreditation no. 3685, and MoUs with the MICT and LG SETAs. Our traning facility is easily accessible in Umhlanga Ridge adjacent to the Gateway theatre of shopping.
Unit Standards & Qualifications (US):
Project Management (NQF Level 4)
- Demonstrate an understanding of project management
- Use a range of project management tools
- Apply corrective action steps where project management tools usage problems occur
Effective Leadership Skills (NQF Level 4)
- Explain the concept of leadership
- Differentiate between the concept of leadership and management
- Apply leadership techniques to individuals and teams within the work context
- Evaluate the impact of leadership techniques applied
Coaching and Mentoring (NQF Level 5)
- Selecting a first line manager for a specific position
- Planning the coaching process of a first line manager
- Coaching selected first line managers
- Monitoring and measuring the results of coaching sessions
End User Computer Training (NQF Level 2)
- To build the knowledge and skills required by learners who need End User Computing skills.
- To empower learners to acquire knowledge, skills, attitudes and values required to operate confidently in the End User Computing environment
- Courses include Internet& Email, Presentation, Word and Excel processing
For more information or a full list of our SSETA Programmes, please contact us (click here) or book an appointment using the calendar on the side. You can visit our training centre – Address: HR Matters Training Centre, 27, Quadrant II, 3rd Floor, The Centenary Building (IGNITION Group), 21 Zenith Rd, uMhlanga Ridge (See Map Below).