HR Matters (Pty) Ltd, a level 1 B-BBEE Contributor, is a strategic human resources leadership firm whose goal is to continuously build a repertoire of innovative HR know how, skills and applications for the benefit of our target markets: Public and Private Corporates, that have to continuously re-align their Business processes to accommodate the rapidly changing Business environment, and Small Medium Enterprises that have limited access to regular professional consultancy resources and require a unique blend of on going broad based consultancy support.
Founded in 2002 as a response to a need identified through close to 30 years of Corporate South Africa experience, the firm seeks to partner workplaces in understanding, harnessing, nurturing and employing human energy profitably.
Our workplace solutions are based on four integrated fundamentals of thought leadership: strategic direction, effective transformation, efficient administration and employee commitment. Whether searching and procuring talent, facilitating strategy development &implementation, coaching, training and formulating human capital policies, we evaluate relevance and effectiveness against these fundamentals as depicted below:
Our Vision is to create:
problem free workplace experiences for our clients resulting in satisfied staff, customers and stakeholders.
The business mission is to provide reliable and innovative HR solutions through:
- Providing well established Private and Public Sector Corporates with leading edge strategic HR leadership solutions and
- Providing SME’s with cost effective HR Solutions, Practices and Applications.
Our Simple Values which we have lived by, mean:
We will respect each others’ freedom to be different (diversity: gender, race, age, intellect, religion, personal beliefs) and will:
- be honest in our dealings with each other;
- be trustworthy in delivering our promise and support each other to be the best we can be.
- always strive to deliver professional and effective Strategic HR Leadership Solutions to our clients.